Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan allows travelers to be accompanied by their pets during their stay. However, there are conditions: we want your stay to be memorable for you and your pet and for the other guests of our hotel. We accept animals in cages, as long as they are mentioned at booking and presented at reception on arrival. Only our Economic and Classic rooms are available to pet owners.
Before your stay:
- You must notify us when booking that you are travelling with a pet.
- An additional charge of $10 per day applies. *Does not apply to service animals (Mira).
During your stay:
- Pets should not be left alone in your room.
- You must leave your phone number.
- When your pet is out of your room, it must be on a leash or in a cage.
- Pets are not allowed in dining areas or meeting rooms. *Does not apply to service animals (Mira).
- The maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by an animal without the supervision of its owner.
- If your pet creates a disturbance affecting the comfort of our other guests, you will be asked to leave and required to compensate the hotel.
- You are responsible for all damage caused to hotel property by your pet.